It’s that time of year again. With fall and pumpkin spice lattes also comes Fall Invaders in East Tennessee. Who are these invaders?
These four pests come out strong in East Tennessee this time of year, invading your home and taking over your yard. So what can you do about it?
- Thoroughly inspect the outer perimeter of all buildings and remove any debris that could provide attractive hiding places for pests.
- Examine all windows, doors and foundations for any cracks, keeping in mind that pests can gain access through the smallest of openings. Seal and caulk all cracks and repair or replace all damaged screens and windows.
- Eliminate clutter in storage rooms and basements. Keep trash removed regularly.
- Store all food products in sealed, pest proof containers.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean even the hard to reach places, ensuring all areas to be crumb free.
- Perform weekly inspections, looking for any sign of fall invader activity.
Remember that all fall invaders are searching for warm housing, food and water. Eliminating potential nests, food and water sources will reduce the population of pests, making total eradication much easier and more manageable. If you are still needing help, don’t forget Preferred Pest, Termite & Turf is East Tennessee’s Number 1 rated Pest Control Company. No other company has better ratings and track records for keeping our clients and customers happy and keeping their homes free of pests. So call Preferred Pest Termite and Turf today at 865-297-3789 to start your pest control services and eradicate these invaders.